- ← Back
- Engineered Systems
- Boiler Feed Systems
Alyan provides a custom pump system with integrated, user friendly reliable controls.
- On-Site Services
- Factory Test Facility
- Completely Engineered Product
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawings
Alyan Pump uses the latest in 2D and 3D CAD software.
Boiler Feed units typically receive spent condensate, either directly for the system or from condensate return units located throughout the facility, and deliver the condensate on demand from the boiler(s) which the boiler feed unit is feeding. Boiler feed units also have provision to supply make-up water in the event the rate of condensate return is not sufficient to keep up with the rate of evaporation in the boiler(s).
Alyan Pump specializes in economical boiler feedwater systems. With units ranging from 50 to 1,000 gallons sized with Simplex, Duplex and Triplex pump configurations for low-pressure or high-pressure steam systems.
Alyan Pump Boiler Feed Systems are available the following configurations:
- Alyan Pump Series CVC systems are available in simplex or duplex packages with cast iron, steel or stainless steel receivers, with float switches or mechanical alternator.
- Alyan Pump offers a variety of boiler feed systems:
- Series BFC – with cylindrical receiver mounted over the pumps. Standard steel receivers are available from 70 through 1000 gallon capacity to service systems rated for up to 1000 installed Boiler HP. A variety of configurations and accessories are available.
- Series BFC-EM – The “End Mount” boiler feed configuration of the BFC has vertical pumps flange-mounted on the end of the receiver, and can be utilized for simplex or duplex systems which do not require the additional head height of the BFC. By eliminating the base and pedestal of the BFC unit, the same volume capacities can be handled at a reduced first-time and installation cost.
- Series BFV – also utilizes vertical flange-mounted pumps, but connects them to the receiver along the side through welded manifolds. This configuration allows for more pumps to be utilized.
- Series BFVC – Standard boiler feed unit used in conjunction with a Vacuum unit consisting of hurling tank, air pumps, eductors, and vacuum controls.
- Series GBF – “Guard” boiler feed unit with simplex or duplex vertical pump(s) mounted to a cylindrical vertical 50 or 100 gallon steel receiver for a compact, low-cost unit.
- Series CBF – Custom Boiler Feed units are specifically designed to meet the requirements of a specific application which cannot be met by standard catalog configurations.
- Both the Boiler Feed and the Condensate Return systems are offered in a “VC” Series, which includes the addition of air pumps, vacuum inducers, a separate hurling tank, and accessories to draw condensate back through the return piping instead of using gravity-feed return discharge piping manifold, and mounted and wired control panel.
- UL listed panels.
- Built to UL specifications ensuring the highest quality standards are met.